UProc integration [GOT CREATED]

Hi,

This is Miquel from uProc.io, a data tools platform that makes your life easier with next capabilities:

• Verify Email/mobile.
  • Geolocate companies by name.
  • Discover persons (Google Search research on LinkedIn).
  • Geolocate by IP.
  • Solve Postal addresses.
  • Search Emails on internet.
  • Generate text 2 speech audio files.
  • Generate QR/Barcode codes.
  • And more than 400 additional tools.
    You can check all tools at uProc - Grow your business with reliable data

We believe that everything goes towards automation and that’s why we have recently build a custom integration for N8N adapted for internal purposes.

We have created a sample use case to verify existing emails present in a Google Sheet:

We have created a workflow using UProc integration this way

And setting up integration Group, Tool and Parameters, we get results on node

And save email verification results in the sheet

Are you interested to make this integration publicly available for the community?

Thanks!

I would say: The more the merrier :wink:

Sounds really cool and like if it could be very helpful for many different use cases. So would be great if you could create a PR!

Pull request done: + adding new uProc integration by mcolomer · Pull Request #795 · n8n-io/n8n · GitHub
Let me know if something is required to be changed.

2 Likes

Great, thanks a lot! Is very appreciated!

We will test, review and merge the node soon.

2 Likes

Hi @jan,

We have applied multiple updates to the pull + adding new uProc integration by mcolomer · Pull Request #795 · n8n-io/n8n · GitHub

Do you have news about this pull?

Best!

Ah yes, I still wanted to do some more testing. I started to review it last week but then got scared mainly because of performance regarding the huge “tools.ts” file. My worry there right now is that it could have a negative impact on performance as currently always all data of all nodes get loaded on startup (a shortcoming we plan to fix in the future). To speak numbers. Currently that is for all 184 nodes n8n currently has 234 KB. All the data of your one node currently stands at around 173 KB which means that merging it right now would almost double that. So for that reason did I want to do some more research. I hope that makes sense. Very sorry for the delay!

1 Like

No problem @jan, I understand it :slight_smile:

This is a blocking aspect I know. More than 400 tools has this size problem in generated .ts.
Not sure if we can reduce existing .ts file additionally. We have created property names as short as possible (only one letter) and some extra properties (default values) perhaps can be discarded (like countries) :frowning:

If this helps you, we are currently integrated with Integromat and Zapier, and integrations work this way:

1. Load groups by external URI call (perhaps this is not required because group.ts is small).
  2. Load tools inside group by external URI call (filtering by group)

Another option could be lazy loading into memory from internet when node UI is opened the first time (probably some lag there) or loading data node on-demand (as you said before).

We load a generated json in our webapp to avoid extra calls to our API.

Hope this helps you someway.

Thanks a lot is very helpful! We have to look into one of those solutions sooner rather than later. Because the more integrations we create the bigger the “need” because we really want to make sure that n8n stays fast and responsive. I will keep you updated! Have a good night!

2 Likes

Hi @jan,

I confirm you that we have published our node in the n8n integration page at

Hope this helps you someway.

Best!

1 Like

Really cool, thanks a lot!

I also wanted to update you that we currently try to implement a feature that would only load the parameters of the used nodes. As soon as it is ready we can then also move forward with the uProc node.

1 Like

Thanks @jan.

Let me know if we can help you in testing or whatever you need :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot. Very appreciated!

Thanks a lot, n8n team!

We saw the uProc node published this morning!
Nice Christmas present! :wink:

Merry Christmas to everybody!

2 Likes

Ah yes sorry. Had this topic not linked so forgot to update here.

Got released with 0.99.0

Thanks a lot @Miquel_Colomer for putting all that work in!

Also Merry Christmas from me to you and everybody!

Thanks @jan!

We have created the first sample workflow to use our email verifier at

Hope this would be useful for everybody!

2 Likes

We have created next workflows last days:

Hope this helps community to power up their flows!

2 Likes

More workflows added to fix several user-cases:

1 Like

Hi,

I was checking your documentation site, and I have found the uProc’s node documentation page at

Really good job done there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

We have done a new PR to the branch, adding new tools and user agent header to know when a request is done from N8N.

Could you review it please?

Thanks!

Sure, I will get to it tomorrow.

1 Like