User and Privilege Management [GOT CREATED]

It is my sincere privilege to say that user management V1 has been released :rocket: :heart_eyes:

It just came out as part of 0.168.0. For more details, check out the docs for this feature: User management | Docs

I’d like to give a very big thank you to our Engineering and Product teams for their hard work on this one, this is THE most complex feature we’ve shipped to date. As well as the entire n8n team for help in testing it. I’d also like to additionally thank our amazing community for your feedback during research, testing, and you massive enthusiasm for this feature! We are really lucky to have all you passionate folks pushing us forward :slight_smile:

As a reminder, this is only the first milestone for user management. While it doesn’t include functionality like sharing workflows between users, it does allow for separation of users (bye bye docker container for each user) and most importantly, lays the back-end groundwork for more user management features this year.

Thanks all! Don’t forget to leave your feedback in this thread or DM myself or @sirdavidoff :pray:

16 Likes