Webhhok tests seem to be failing in fork of n8n

Describe the issue/error/question

I have created a fork to run learn about the n8n e2e tests and it seems that in my fork, the webhook related tests fail reliably.
I feel like there is still something off in my setup and would be very glad for some comment on this.
Best,
Lukas

What is the error message (if any)?

Hey @heddendorp,

Welcome to the community :raised_hands:

Do the tests fail if you run them locally or from our current master branch? That would then maybe let us know if it is something we have done or something in your changes.

Hey Jon, thanks for responding.
I am actually using commits directly form your repo as I don’t want to change the code, just collect coverage for the tests that run.
It seems as if my problems get worse by using chrome instead of electron for tests, rerunning tests 19 and 5 in electron leads to some passes while always failing on chrome.
Test 7 seems to crash in any config.
Test 12 leads to frequent memory fails in my experience (also the reason I switched to running in chrome)

It’s probably best to not try to run these, I would be very glad if you could give a short estimation of flakiness in these tests.

Lastly just for reference as to what’s going on here, this is a very short info about the thesis I’m working on GitHub - heddendorp/msc-thesis: Code and text for my master's thesis

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.