What is the "Last Updated" mention in Workflow dashboard? (problem: some of my triggers do not work)

Describe the issue/error/question

I have 5 simple workflows (from different Google Calendars to a database in Notion).
What I want them to make: when there is a new event in one of the calendars, a new database item is created in Notion.
The workflows work well. But they seem not to be updated often (once a weeek for some of them): as a result, a lot of new items created in Google Calendars do not result in a new database item in Notion.

What is the error message (if any)?

There is no error message. But I notice that on my workflow dashboard, it is written for some of my workflows “Last updates XX days” [the best for me would be every 15 minutes]

Please share the workflow

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: @0.202.1
  • **Database you’re using (default: SQLite):**SQLite
  • **Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:**own(default)
  • **Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]:**n8n.cloud

Hi @ReduktusSkullum, welcome to the community :tada:

The last updated date on the Workflows page would indicate when your workflow was last changed:

If you are looking to investigate why a workflow might not have worked as it should you would want to look at the Executions page instead:

This would allow you to access past executions, provided your workflow is active and store execution data in the first place. Which execution data is stored can be configured via the workflow settings which you can open like so:

Hope this helps!

On a more general note about the Google Calendar trigger node: This node can be confusing. When you are invited to an event which you have not created yourself, the created date will not get updated and the trigger node would miss such events when using Event Created. You would need to use Event Updated in this case. Check out this post for more details.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.