Workers error "The last packet successfully received from the server was 622,009 milliseconds ago"

Hi Guys,
I’m getting this error on my Workers
My set-up is using Queues with 5 workers on separate servers/machines
I used MariaDB as my server
Bu my executions are getting this error.

"The last packet successfully received from the server was 622,009 milliseconds ago. The last packet sent successfully to the server was 622,010 milliseconds ago. is longer than the server configured value of ‘wait_timeout’. You should consider either expiring and/or testing connection validity before use in your application, increasing the server configured values for client timeouts, or using the Connector/J connection property ‘autoReconnect=true’ to avoid this problem."

I already tried adjusting my wait_timeout variable on MariaDB config and added ‘autoReconnect=true’

But to no avail…

Hope you can help.

Hey @Colin_Marcelino,

Welcome to the community :cake:

I have not seen that error for a few years, Normally the wait timeout would do the job. Is this using MariaDB in a workflow or is MariaDB the database being used by n8n for the config? Do all the workers and the main instance show the same error in their logs as well?

What did you set wait_timeout to?

Thanks for your response…

I’m using MariaDB as my N8n instance’s database - it’s not on the workflow node.

I configured the wait_timeout from 300 to 28800
Still getting the error.

Hey @Colin_Marcelino,

Does the error appear as soon as you start up all the workers? It would be interesting to see what happens if you just have the main instance and one worker to see if you hit the same problem then slowly go out from there and see when it breaks.