Workflows don't start after execution on production mode only

Describe the problem/error/question

I’ve created a simple workflow that works perfectly when ran manually. I’ve set it to run every 15 minutes but when it does go into running mode, it never actually do anything. At first I thought some of the APIs used were giving error but I’ve created a very simple workflow with just scheduler and 3s wait block and it happens to that as well. Things never start working on production mode. I’ve tried scheduler, webhook, form request but it behaves the same on all. Additionally, when I set workflow to timeout after 10 seconds, it also does not timeout, even after minutes pass!

Another thing is, when I manually stop the execution of one of those never-starting flows and go see it, I see that it never ever triggered and never went into the first node.

What is the error message (if any)? No error.

Please share your workflow

(Select the nodes on your canvas and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow.)
{
  "meta": {
    "templateCredsSetupCompleted": true,
    "instanceId": "8b9d1a926a611c8bd139a4ba28dc6ca0aaf1689c4cb98a0aa2e33599dd87a6b0"
  },
  "nodes": [
    {
      "parameters": {
        "path": "4ebe2fc0-4f46-4215-9f8e-4f1f23aaed8b",
        "options": {}
      },
      "id": "87d360a1-4e61-4cdd-9355-61749dfe59c0",
      "name": "Webhook",
      "type": "n8n-nodes-base.webhook",
      "typeVersion": 1.1,
      "position": [
      ],
      "webhookId": "4ebe2fc0-4f46-4215-9f8e-4f1f23aaed8b"
    },
    {
      "parameters": {
        "amount": 2,
        "unit": "seconds"
      },
      "id": "8f8079ff-57a4-4871-b677-c5d33c0a9e39",
      "name": "Wait",
      "type": "n8n-nodes-base.wait",
      "typeVersion": 1,
      "position": [
      ],
      "webhookId": "989301e6-c4e1-4999-abf5-4292642a5102"
    }
  ],
  "connections": {
    "Webhook": {
      "main": [
        [
          {
            "node": "Wait",
            "type": "main",
            "index": 0
          }
        ]
      ]
    }
  },
  "pinData": {}
}

Share the output returned by the last node

No output

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 1.25.1
  • Database (default: SQLite): postgres
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): own?
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): kubernetes, on TrueNAS Scale server
  • Operating system: TrueNAS SCALE

Hey @Eren_Kara,

Welcome to the Community :wave:t2:

I am a bit confused here as you have mentioned scheduling a workflow but the screenshot and the example workflow are not using a schedule node.

Based on what you have provided though I would assume the issue here is you are using a wait node and the node is not correctly running again when it is meant to, if this is the case I would recommend upgrading as we have recently fixed this.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.