403 Forbidden from custom Wordpress Rest API call

Hello, im trying to create seperate marketing wordpress posts using my postgresql database colons.
I succesfully managed to do that but i cant find a way to save post slugs(keywords) in create post request.

Im trying to create them via custom wordpress api call but im getting 403 error from node.
Ive added credentials and spesific node image here.
Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Ali

Note : Im using application password which i created for admin user.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

which api are you calling ?

also try basic auth if you are using http node for api call . i believe wordpress credential should be used with WP node

i tried with both basic auth with application key and admin regular username and password. creating post works but rest api post request doesnt work.

to you want to add tag to a post? this api will add a tag to taxonmy, but it is not necessary. just add tag to post PUT call

I need to create new tags first than assign that on post request.

On create post screen i dont have an option to create a new tag.

just checked, yes you need id to add to tags . works for me

btw i allways use generic http nodes for WP , because i found some limitations with native nodes

this is how my POST tags looks like

i want to use generic HTTP Node too but for some reason it gives me 403. cant find a way to solve it…

I would recommend using the app password with basic auth and you should be good to go, If you are still hitting a 403 it would suggest something else could be unhappy. I would check any security plugins that may be impacting the API, Also if you are using Cloudflare infront of your site or IONOS as a host you may see issues depending on the security options you have set around user agents.

not really using any CDN or so.
I solved it temporary with zapier integration which triggered by new post created + research keyword on article + update post.