Issue with credentials for community nodes on self-hosted

Describe the problem/error/question

Several community discord nodes are not appearing when I go to create a credential (from the credential menu item link).

What is the error message (if any)?

None, the Discord App that I’m supposed to create a credential for doesn’t come up in the search.

Please share your workflow

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
    Postgres
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
    I don’t know what this is, probably default.
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
    Docker
  • Operating system:
    Ubuntu

hello @Greg_Hadley

Better to ask the community node author on the node’s git page. n8n Team is not supporting the community nodes issues.

Okay, on the Discord server Jon told me to post here because he saw that someone else reported a similar issue with different community nodes.

Yes, that may be helpfull if someone already knows how to deal with it :slight_smile:

No, they’re having the same issue and Jon asked me to make a post here about it but also that he is not working till next wednesday otherwise he would be here replying.

What I’m saying is, Jon has recognized this may be an issue with how n8n is handling community nodes, this is not about support for specific community nodes, I’m just giving the full context so someone can try to reproduce my issue.

I posted the similar issue with that. Still can’t figure out what the problem is.
I got the suggestion to clear the cache of my browser, but haven’t tested it yet, hopefully i will get the chance on the weekend to work on my private system again.
Maybe this helps you.

Thanks for your comment, I was having the same issue with all my community nodes and relogging using an incognito window solved it so probably related to browser cache.