Limitation on Workflow Execution Logs in n8n Self-Hosting

Hello,

I am using a self-hosted instance of n8n, and I’ve noticed that when I view the workflow executions, I can only see 10 records at a time. Is there any configuration I can adjust to increase the number of visible executions? Do I need to filter by date or time to see more past executions?

In my n8n Cloud account, I am able to scroll down and see a larger history of executions without needing to apply filters. Is there a similar functionality for the self-hosted version?

Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

Self hosting👆

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

A few months ago there was a bug which only made about 10 executions visible at once.
What n8n version are you currently using for your selfhosted instance? maybe you only need to update it (;

Found it: Since update all workflows are only showing the last 10 executions - #7 by Bernardo.Almeida

Did you check if this workflow really was executed more then 10 times?
There also is a setting, which deletes the oldest execution if there are more then (default is 10000) executions.

Now i have version 1.39.1, I’m going to try updating

Yes, if I filter a few hours before, another 10 different records appear.

Yep, that looks like the Bug from May, hope the update fixes it (;

@App_Mi did the update help?

Thanks, yes, i update to the last version 1.60.1 and now i can see more than 10, when i scroll down it appear more.