Webflow integration isn’t working

Describe the problem/error/question

I want to create a Webflow form submissions to Telegram bot integration. However, when I add a Webflow trigger (form submission), it just doesn’t work. I did everything in the n8n docs down to the T regarding Webflow credentials, but I cannot load a website(s).

What is the error message (if any)?

I’ve also tried installing the app in Webflow directly, but it didn’t work either.

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 1.41.1
  • Database (default: SQLite): Postgres? Redis? Sorry, don’t know much about it, I installed n8n on Railway.
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): not sure where I can find it…
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Railway
  • Operating system: Windows 11

Hi @Georgy, I think this issue is caused by the fact that we’re still using the legacy API which is being fixed soon. Once we update the API, this should be fixed.

Hi, @aya. Thanks for the reply!

When do you expect to launch the update? I wanted to create a solution for one of my clients, but now I’m kinda forced to go Zapier/Make route, though I would much preferred to use my beloved n8n.

Hi @Georgy, I think @Jon knows more but the update should be ready soon.

1 Like

Dope, thanks!

1 Like

Hello, @aya and @Jon!

Sorry for bothering you, but are there any updates on Webflow API in n8n?

Hey @Georgy,

I am in the middle of updating the Webflow node to use the newer API at the moment we only support the legacy / v1 api. I want to have this finished for the release this week but it is possible it may slip to next week depending on how much I can get done today.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the update :fire: