1.11.1 Possible Bug - All nodes randomly losing their connectors

Describe the problem/error/question:

Since upgrading to 1.11.1 occasionally I lose all connectors between nodes. This is occurring seemingly at random, but I was executing a workflow and renamed a node last time. Suddenly the node asked me to wire it up. So I went back to the dashboard and saw that it was wired up. I went back into the node, yup, still asking me to wire it up. Back to the dashboard it still looks wired up. So I hit refresh and absolutely everything was unwired. Luckily I was working with a developer who had it opened. I asked him to save what he had and when I refreshed all nodes were wired again. This has happened about 3 times since I updated yesterday. I have no idea what the root cause is as it has happened even without me renaming a node while executing a test workflow.

What is the error message (if any)?

No error message exactly, just suddenly all nodes need to be rewired in.

Please share your workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

This is irrelevant.

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:
1 Like

Hi @Ibanez1998 :wave: Thanks so much for reporting this! Are you on n8n cloud, or are you self-hosting? If self-hosting, could you give us the following:

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Could you also let us know what browser you were using?

By the way, independent of this information, I just wanted to let you know I’ve reported this to our engineers internally and I’ll make sure to update you when I know more :+1:

Could you open your browser console and also let us know if there’s any errors in there?

I am on a Pro plan hosting in the n8n cloud. I am using Firefox.

New version [email protected] got released which includes the GitHub PR 7483.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.