Hello,
I have two workflow that have Webhooks Trigger with basic auth, both Webhooks are in production mode.
The logic is that after the execution of the first Webhooks he make http request to the Webhooks of the second workflow but I’m getting 401 error when trying to reach the second Webhooks.
I tried the same http request without connecting it to the workflow and it work normaly, I’m using basic auth with simple password.
Which node is throwing the error? Is it “Network Worklow 1”? Which instance are you directing the webhook traffic to as well is it the main instance? Normally if you are using scaling mode you would also have an instance running that takes the webhooks but I can’t see that in your compose file… not that it shoudl matter for this one.
If you are getting a 401 back it is going to point to an authentication issue so it is just going to be a case of working out where it is.
Maybe as a quick test what happens if you just try to run the node that is failing and remove the webhook call from the start of it?