A question about versions and problems with them

Hello, there is a question about the different versions. The bosses wanted to update n8n to the latest version (it was 0.222.0), but since we have a Mysql database, there are problems there. to do this, our IT department raised the second n8n updated to the latest version, and so they were connected via a tunnel, and the new version does not work. example made a TG test bot, but he didn’t hear anything from the bot

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 1.36.1 and 0.222.0
  • Database (default: SQLite): mysql
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hi there,

There are a couple of things when upgrading to a 1.x version they are listed in the docs. Have you used this migration guide?

Also probably best to transfer to Postgres as MySQL isn’t supported anymore.

1 Like

There also could be an issue with the bot trigger availability, it should be accessed from the Internet. Plus make sure that one is the different bot, as you may use only one bot with one bot credentials

Well, I have an assumption that I have not seen a full-fledged migration guide. I’ve only seen what’s on the site about mysql deprecation and what’s there as a link to github. Perhaps the IT department has seen a full-fledged one.

I was creating a completely new bot that was not used anywhere. We have an assumption that no signal passes through the tunnel mode