Action Network Get/Return All only returns 25 users out of 497

Describe the issue/error/question

In the Action Network block, there’s the option to Return All people. The linked Action Network project has 497 Activists, and I was expecting to see all of them listed. It looks like I got the first 25 sorted alphabetically. Turning off Return All and setting the limit to 50 still returns 25.

Any idea what’s happening here?

What is the error message (if any)?

There is no error.

Please share the workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

id	given_name	family_name	custom_fields	created_date	modified_date	email_address	phone_number	postal_address	language_spoken

(user data which I can’t share is underneath these columns)

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.167.0
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): Unknown
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: Unknown
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: Docker/Cloudron
1 Like

Hey @ianhyzy, I am so sorry to hear that. Based on your description it seems like pagination might not (or no longer) work as expected.

I haven’t used Action Network before but as the account itself seems to be free I will take a closer look into this and see if I can spot anything obvious.

Edit: Looks like I need to become a “partner” to get an Action Network API key, so won’t be able to simply test this as I originally hoped. I’ll reach out to them to see if there are any chances they can set me up with a key and will report back.

Edit2: I got my key and am currently finding my way around Action Network. It’s getting late in my time zone but I’ve blocked some time tomorrow to take a closer look into this.

2 Likes

Okay, found the problem and fixed it:

We’ll let you know once this fix is available in n8n :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got released with [email protected]

2 Likes

Thank you both so much!

1 Like