Activating Workflow ERROR "Forbidden"

Hey everyone, I’m new here, and I have one problem that I can’t solve.

I have 3 workflows connected with the same Airtable API.

Looks like all of them works correctly as I check the steps with manual executions.

Problem is that I can’t activate my 3rd workflow (As free plan user I can have active only 2 at the same time, but even if I deactivate one of them the “third one” still doesn’t activate and problem still exist).

The role of it is to change a data in an Airtable spreadsheet from available to not available.

When I’m trying to activate, it shows me an error :

“Workflow could not be activated: There was a problem activating the workflow: ‘Forbidden - perhaps check your credentials?’”

  1. I’m the creator of Airtable worksheet.

  2. My API has these schemes :
    -data.records:read
    -data.records:write
    -data.recordComments:read
    -data.recordComments:write
    -schema.bases:read
    -schema.bases:write
    -webhook:manage
    -block:manage
    -user.email:read

API provided in n8n is correct as well.

How can I fix it ?

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

  • n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @Kamil_Kaczmarek

Is it the Airtable node that shows that error message or is it a different one? Have you tried replacing the node that fails with another one to see if that helps?