Active Workflow in Pro-Tier

My team is evaluating the next “goto” integration tool and havin question bout the pro-tier. It’s published in pricing page that with Pro-tier we can have 15 active workflows, which i plan 1 WF for our internal learning, the rest of the 14 WF deploy to 14 diff clients.

Until i saw this statement

“Active workflows with multiple triggers count multiple times”

Based on my screenshot, if i enable my WF, it’s straightaway consume as 4 WF and i only left with 10 WF?

1. Manual Trigger
  2. Schedule at 6am
  3. Schedule at 8am
  4. Webhook on Emp Update
  5. The main workflow hosted the 4 triggers above

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 1.25.1
  • Database (default: SQLite): default
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): default
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker, local, community ver
  • Operating system: Win11 Pro

it looks like my assumption is correct :frowning: each trigger is counted as one “licensed WF” which enforcing us to estimate before our project started.

One of our challenge is to consume multiple source files from various source, daily (API, flat file) for a single client. It’s considered quite expensive if a client could use up 5 WF and eventually 50euro can only house 3 clients (5WF/client). Any member here got any advices in optimize the use of WF?

Hey @weilies_chok,

That is for self hosted… For Cloud it looks like multiple triggers don’t count towards the limit. I would say though if the number of workflows is possibly going to be an issue the self hosted option would get you around that.

One thing you could also try is a schedule node that triggers every hour or similar and get the data to process that way, We do also offer Cloud plans with more than 15 workflows if needed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.