Add Cookie to GET request

Hi everyone!

Describe the question

I’m trying to get the n8n and an older version of OTRS to work together. For OTRS to be able to give me the data I need, I first have to go into it and pull the value “OTRSAgentInterface” from the Cookie with a special hash. Suppose I already have this Cookie value, but now I need to add it to my existing GET request. And I don’t understand how I can do that, can you tell me?

Please share the workflow

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.186.1
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via npm on ubuntu-server

Hi @hakimovsashok, cookies are sent through as headers in your request. So you would need to add the respective field to the HTTP Request node:

2 Likes

Hi, thank you very much for your quick response. I am specifying the right cookie, but the authorization page still comes as a response, which only means that the authorization failed. Perhaps the question is not so obvious?

I have my little program written in C# and the code looks pretty simple there and the response comes back correctly, it also uses a GET request, what else can I do?

Thanks @MutedJam , I did not read the answer carefully, but after a while I went back and realized that Cookie should be written with a “:”. Thank you very much for the answer, it worked!