đŸ‘©â€đŸ« AI LangChain : Community Workshop

AI LangChain: Community Workshop

Date & Time: October 13, 2023 5:00 PM (CEST)

More Info: n8n LangChain Integration

Hey Everyone
Join us for an electrifying session you won’t want to miss! Nikki, our vibrant n8n community manager, and a special guest, are teaming up to unveil something big: n8n’s groundbreaking AI Langchain feature! :brain:

What’s in Store for You?

Deep Dive: We’ll kick things off with an engaging introduction into the world of AI Langchain, unraveling the magic behind n8n’s latest innovation. :mag:

See It In Action: Witness a live demonstration, where the potential and prowess of the AI Langchain come alive.

Your Questions, Our Answers: Got queries? We’ve reserved a special Q&A session for all your burning questions. :question:

Surprise Announcement: We’re ending with a bang! Stay till the end for a special reveal that promises to be a very exciting. :bangbang: :partying_face:

Curiosity piqued? Excitement bubbling? That’s the spirit! Sign up now and mark your calendar. Be a part of tech evolution, one node at a time.

Workshop Sign Up Here

In preparation for the workshop, let us know any questions you might have and post them in ⁠the comments . We’ll answer as many as we can. See you there!

4 Likes

These links don’t seem to be working. How can I get in on this?!

Hi Christian,

Try this one if the above isn’t working for you.

When you click “interested” that’s it, you’re signed up and you’ll get a notification when the event is starting

Thanks for this. Will there be a recording as the time is outside of my time zone waking hours!

Hey James,

Yes it will be recorded and a highlight video alongside the full audio recording, will be available on Youtube a few days after.

That’s great that there will be a video after the workshop :tada:

Unfortunately, I can participate on that day because a spontaneous appointment has come up.
I wish all participants a lot of fun and I will be there next time!

Ah that’s great. Thank you!

This is awesome, I’ll join! Have quite a bit of both Langchain (python) and n8n experience, so super stoked about this workshop! :grin:

Up until now I have been building agents in python, creating a fastapi wrapper around it and host this on DigitalOcean’s App platform.

It sounds so much easier to create agents in n8n!

The custom langchain code currently seems missing from the latest ai-beta, for me at least.

Great to hear that you are excited, but sorry to hear that you have problems @Jelle_de_Rijke!

I just pulled the latest image and checked for the node. For me, it gets displayed totally fine. Are also any other nodes missing? What version did you use before? Was it also the Docker image ai-beta or another one?

Thanks for the swift repsonse, Jan. I am running the cloud version on latest ai beta:

I actually tried restarting the instance, but that didn’t help.

I can trigger the issue by loading this template:
https://myintancename.app.n8n.cloud/templates/1955
workflowtemplateissue

The custom code node for tools does appear to be present.

Ah, you are running on cloud. Yes, we disable the node there for security reasons as the node gives access to the whole LangChain library. As the node gives indirect access to the whole filesystem, was that sadly necessary.

Btw. always best to open a new topic for unrelated things to keep everything organized and not spam others unnecessarily :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Jelle_de_Rijke where would I find information and getting up to speed with building out in Python, I have much more experience in Python than Typescript I think having the knowledge of doing it in Python is awesome.

@divineartis fyi there is currently no way to use LangChain Python with or in n8n. n8n is using the JS version.

1 Like

Thank you, I guess I need to bone up on JS :slight_smile:

Ok this is good to know. Is this something that will be available for future n8n ai cloud releases, or would you say that using this node requires hosting n8n yourself?

@divineartis if you still are interested in learning more about Langchain python, I suggest looking into James Briggs’s Youtube channel. He shares really cool Google Colabs that get you going pretty quickly.

To get rid of devops I would prefer to be able to run production Langchain with n8n, though! As this is my (and my clients) go to for most integrations. Looking forward to tomorrow!

1 Like

Great session, team! Thanks :laughing:

ah crap, did I miss the session? was there a recording?!

When can we expect the recording of the workshop?
I think this is especially helpful for the contest :slight_smile:

Hey hey,
It’s currently being edited, but we hope to have it available soon. Once the videos go up, we’ll be sure to make a post to let everyone know

2 Likes

Hey there sorry for the late reply and thank you I have been following James for a while, I would say I am a little above average when it comes to Python and it is the the n8n I am a total newb. I was hopeful that I did not have to learn Typescript and n8n :slight_smile:

1 Like