🎆 AI LangChain Contest Winners Announced!

Congratulations to our three amazing winners!

:trophy: First Place: A huge round of applause for Geckse! Your groundbreaking approach in AI-driven personalization and email automation was nothing short of impressive. Your workflow is now a template for the entire community to use and marvel at!

:2nd_place_medal: Second Place: Niefuend, your custom CSV to Json tool is a testament to your skill and ingenuity.

:3rd_place_medal: Third Place: Boris_Idesman, your creative AI application for checking for social media platform censorship is truly commendable.

Each of you has showcased exceptional talent and innovation. We’re proud of what you’ve achieved and excited to share your workflows with the community.

To everyone who participated, thank you! Your efforts fuel our community’s growth and innovation. We can’t wait to see what you come up with in our future contests and challenges.

:link: Check out the winning workflow: [Geckse Winning Workflow]

We’re always looking to improve, so please leave us your feedback on the contest here, even if you didn’t participate: [Feedback Survey for Community Contest]

Let’s continue to push the boundaries of what’s possible together!

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing
can we access to Niefuend work somewhere ?

You’ll be able to access both Niefuend and Boris_Idesman soon as they need a little tweaking before they can be a template. I’ll make an announcement when they’re ready

Thank you Nikki

wuhu!
It was a lot of fun to take part in the contest.
Congratulations to my co-winners.

4 Likes

Thanks for your contributions everyone and congrats to our winners :raised_hands:

1 Like

Any links to the workflows? The one to @geckse is not working. Would love to check them out?

Hey @James_Hiscott,

I have updated the link for the workflow in the post, I am just checking to see if we have published the others yet.

2 Likes