Automatically transfer data between sheets of Google Sheets

Describe the problem/error/question

I have a Google Sheets file with 3 subsheets with the following link auto move data - Google Tabellen

• Sheet result will have new data continuously added

• Sheet new is the data added from the sheet result and the template is not equal to 1, after checking that there is no data matching the available mobile field, after adding the data will delete the data in the sheet result through the index

• Sheet duplicate is the data that when checked with the data in the new sheet already exists data that matches the mobile field, then switch here, after adding the data will delete the data in the sheet result through the index

The desired result in the test data is that the data in row 3 of the sheet result, after checking, matches the data already in the new sheet, then transfer the data to the duplicate sheet and then delete the data in row 3. At the same time, the data in row 4 is checked and does not match the data already in the new sheet, then transfer the data to the new sheet and then delete the data in row 4.

I have just created the following workflow, please guide me to complete the required Workflow. Thank you!

Please share your workflow

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.222.1
  • Database (default: SQLite): SQLite
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): own, main
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker
  • Operating system: Ubuntu Server 22.04.2 LTS

I follow 2 topic to solve above question, thank you:

1. Check if record exists (if condition)?
  2. Check if value exists in array
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.