Available for Freelance | n8n Automation + AI/API Integrations

Hi everyone!

I’m an AI Automation Specialist working mainly with n8n, AI/LLM APIs, REST APIs, webhooks, Google Sheets, email, and messaging integrations.

I’m currently available for small and medium-sized freelance automation projects.

I can help with:

  • AI-powered workflows
  • API integrations
  • Lead processing and qualification
  • Google Sheets automations
  • Follow-up and reminder systems
  • AI data extraction and classification
  • Automated research and reporting
  • Email / Telegram notifications

Some of my recent demo projects:

AI Lead Qualification
Unstructured inquiry → AI extraction → lead scoring → structured data → Google Sheets → manager notification

AI Research & Reporting
API data → AI analysis → filtering → aggregation → automated report → email

Lead Lifecycle Automation
New lead → AI analysis → status management → scheduled follow-up → automatic reminder

I’m especially interested in well-defined automation projects where I can help replace repetitive manual work with a simple n8n workflow.

Portfolio: PORTFOLIO: MARIYA BUGLIVYKH - Google Docs

Upwork:https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01160686e16631cee6?mp_source=share

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/mariya-buglivykh-569817439

Feel free to DM me if you have a workflow you’d like to automate.