Braze Configuration with n8n Gives HTTP 500 Error

Describe the problem/error/question

Hello all, I am trying to connect my Braze organization instance with n8n to manage users via http requests, but I am getting the error below. I know this error happens because of the Braze server side but maybe you can show me the way to correct this issue, since Iā€™m pretty new to n8n and process automation :slight_smile:

What is the error message (if any)?

{"status":"rejected",
"reason":{"message":"500 - \"\"",
"name":"Error",
"stack":"Error: 500 - \"\"\n    at createError
(/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:16:15)\n    at settle
(/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/settle.js:17:12)\n    at
RedirectableRequest.handleResponse
(/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/adapters/http.js:238:9)\n    at
RedirectableRequest.emit (node:events:525:35)\n    at RedirectableRequest.emit
(node:domain:489:12)\n    at RedirectableRequest._processResponse
(/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/follow-redirects/index.js:356:10)\n    at
ClientRequest.RedirectableRequest._onNativeResponse
(/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/follow-redirects/index.js:62:10)\n    at
Object.onceWrapper (node:events:628:26)\n    at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:513:28)\n    at
ClientRequest.emit (node:domain:489:12)"
  }
}
NodeApiError: The service was not able to process your request
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/HttpRequest/V3/HttpRequestV3.node.js:1253:27)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/Workflow.js:652:28)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:596:53

Please share your workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.233.1
  • Database (default: SQLite): -
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): -
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): -
  • Operating system: MacOS Sonoma

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

hello @Beste_Celtek

I suppose the endpoint you have entered is incorrect. Usually, the endpoint to fetch any resource should never ends with ā€œ/ā€, e.g. https://rest.fra-02.braze.eu/scim/v2/Users

But check the API Guide for the proper endpoint URL.

Usually, the endpoint to fetch any resource should never ends with ā€œ/ā€

Unfortunately removing ā€œ/ā€ did not solve my problem. I am sure I wrote every variable right but apparently some info is missing. I hope there is someone who did Braze connection before and notice what is missing with my configuration :smiley: