Broken after some updates

Describe the problem/error/question

Hello, I did a fresh installation with postgres and caddy in a digitalocean bucket within Docker, everything goes smooth and fine, we did some wfs, working up and there

What is the error message (if any)?

Yesterday I updated the packages doing:

docker compose stop
docker compose pull
docker compose up -d

Then we got a 502 and when I check the logs I got the next errors:

Does someone knows what I’m missing after install? I have a backup for my droplet so I guess my data is still constitent, but I can’t access anymore, any thoughts?

Thanks!

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: latest on n8nio/n8n
  • Database (default: SQLite): postgress
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker
  • Operating system:

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @Ivan_Aldavert,

Welcome to the community :tada:

In theory nothing should have broken but looking at your error the user you are using may not exist in the database or the password is incorrect. I would check the settings for the database and remember the examples we have are only rough guides and may still need tweaking which is why we consider self hosting n8n to be an advanced feature.

If I recreate everything from scratch it works unexpected… its after upgrading it stops working…

Hey @Ivan_Aldavert,

Did you check if you can connect to the database from outside of n8n using the username and password you set?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.