BUG REPORT: Periods in node names

I have found that if I ever name a node with a period in the name it will cause the output of the node to not be available in the WebUI of that node or any other downstream nodes in the workflow. If i removed the period from the name it is fine.

I imagine the issue is with the dot notation of the parser and perhaps we should disallow the use of periods in the node names

Hey @Dan_Westness,

It isn’t just . this issue also happens with a [ and a ], We are expecting to have this fixed soon. Internally we have been tracking this issue as ADO-1244

1 Like

New version [email protected] got released which includes the GitHub PR 8013.