Building an influencer/affiliate scraping and outreach automation | NEED HELP

Hi, I’ve been waiting my whole life (lol) for these exciting times, because I now believe that just in the last couple of months, we’re finally at the point where my use case isn’t just possible, it’s borderline simple (I’m just a noob with automation - although I’ve watched tons of guys on YouTube setting up n8n if that counts).

My ultimate goal is simple on the surface, and would replace several subscriptions and ad-hoc solutions:

All I’m trying to do is a 3-step process:

  1. Influencer discovery and data scraping
    – Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter (in that order of importance)
  2. Data consolidation to a Google Sheet with columns of data
    – Export all data into structured cells, with dedicated tabs per platform
  3. Email outreach with personalization on an automated schedule
    – Use Gemini 2.0 Pro or DeepSeek API via OpenRouter to study their profile to write personalized emails at scale with SendGrid

I have VERY detailed files (Terminator reference) on what I think the best process/work flow for this would be after a ton of research (aka: 5-6 hours on DeepSeek and o3-mini), but wanted to keep this simple. Thanks!

That sounds like a solid automation plan! Given n8n’s flexibility, you can definitely streamline this process. Have you already set up any workflows, or are you looking for guidance on building everything from scratch?

إعجاب واحد (1)

Hi, i’m debating whether n8n or make.com would be better when combined with Apify social scraper actor.

I know with n8n the entire automation sequence is only 1 ‘credit,’ whereas with my current set up on make.com the entire automation would be around 10 steps (API calls, read/write, etc.)… so it seems n8n would be the better solution financially by far (10X)… am I understanding this correctly?

I know for a fact, unless I’m overlooking something super obvious, that n8n, Apify, DeepSeek or Flash 2.0 (cheapest APIs by FAR) and Google Workspace APi for email sending, would be the best scneario.

What I DON’T know, is how the actually initiate the WYSIWYG type workflow within n8n, since the YouTube’s I’ve watched are all make.com which they all claim is extremely easy without a learning curve?