I’m trying to build a bot for WhatsApp Cloud bot.
I’ve managed to get incoming message by Webhook node and reply it by WhatsApp node.
What I need now is:
- ability to flag the steps of the bot, so I could send the right message based on the recipient stage \ step.
- abilty to flag the recipient final bot step time, so if the recipient will send another message after bot finished, in period of 24h, the bot will not start again.
I know I can do it with 3rd DB node, but I’m trying to find a way to avoid it and use the local n8n resources.
Anyone can help me on that?
Thanks a lot!
- n8n version: [email protected]
- Database you’re using (default: SQLite): none
- Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: own
- Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: n8n.cloud