Can someone review my PR please?

I saw somewhere that there is no SLA for reviewing PRs, and I get that, it is an open source project. But I have a really simple PR I was hoping I could get some eyes on, and it’s been sitting for over a month.

Thanks for you attention!

1 Like

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @Eric_Koleda,

Welcome to the community :tada:

While the PR may be simple we do have to prioritise what we look at over the holiday period, I know I had over 2 weeks off during that time and I am normally the one that will look into the PRs. I did notice some internal chatter about your PR but it looks like it was missed, I have taken a quick look and have approved it, Once the checks have finished I will get it merged in.

In the future if it makes life easier feel free to drop me an email directly and I can take a look.

1 Like

No worries at all @Jon, I’ve very sympathetic to the challenges of managing such a large project. Some of the checks seem to be stuck, is there a way to re-run them? Should I just push a no-op commit?

1 Like

Hey @Eric_Koleda,

I think they got stuck during the GitHub downtime yesterday, I pretty much did what you suggested though and kicked it off again.

You have probably already noticed though that this change has been merged and is available in the 1.24.0 release that is now available :slight_smile:

If you are interested it would be good to have a chat at some point this year and maybe find out if you feel there is anything missing from the Coda node.

1 Like

Yes, thank you! I recently did an analysis of the Coda features supported across a variety of IPaaS tools, so I’d certainly be down for that chat.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.