Can't figure out what's causing updatedAt to change on workflow runtime

Hi everyone. I have set up a custom workflow to backup my workflows to my Gitea instance. However, two workflows in particular have their updatedAt timestamps updated on execution. This causes unnecessary commits and pushes to my repository and I have been trying to understand what sets these two workflows apart from the rest. What’s weird is that one of the “problem” workflows is a clone of a RSS feed reader/notifier I have created, this workflow has around 4 clones, and only one of them exhibits this behaviour (the only things that’s different is the rss feed address and its content, and maybe the schedule trigger). I have seen this post but unfortunately I don’t think the original poster there found a solution either.
Any help or general insights are appreciated. Let me know if you need any additional info. Thanks

Hi @xrm :wave: Welcome to the community :tada:

Can you share an example workflow with us? You can just copy and paste the nodes in n8n and then paste it over here in a code block.

Also, do all of the affected workflows you’re seeing with this have Schedule triggers? :thinking: Just trying to figure out how to best reproduce!

It’d also be good to have your n8n version number, too :+1:

Hi @EmeraldHerald :grinning:

Thank you so much.

Here’s one of the workflows that’s having the aforementioned issue (had to redact some sensitive information first)

Edit: Second workflow:

Currently on n8n Version: 1.29.1

Also, do all of the affected workflows you’re seeing with this have Schedule triggers? :thinking: Just trying to figure out how to best reproduce!

Most of my workflows do, but only these two get their updatedAt timestamp updated on runtime

Thank you!