Can't send message by Telegram Node

Describe the problem/error/question

connect ETIMEDOUT 149.154.167.220:443 | connect ENETUNREACH 2001:67c:4e8:f004::9:443 - Local (:::0)

Please share your workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

My IP Public according to HTTP Request

Information on your n8n setup

  • n8n version: 1.45.1
  • Database (default: SQLite): postgres
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): docker compose
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 22.04

Hey @Le_nAmm,

Can you try updating n8n and following the steps in this post: Errors since last n8n update (1.44.1) - #32 by netroy

I did, but this issue couldn’t be done. I have rolled back to 1.33.1 already. I’ll try update for the next update if something was changed or this particular issue get fixed.
Thank for responding, Jon.

Hey @Le_nAm,

That is odd, Annoyingly this isn’t something I am able to reproduce but I will keep an eye out for more reports to see if we can find something for it.