Combining data from condition

Guys, I’m trying to find a solution to this, but I’m having difficulties.

Description:

1. I have two data entries;
  2. They are different data, but with a common field.
  3. I want the following to be satisfied: The item of the node “FunctionItem2” that the corresponding value of the field “Cobrança” is present in the field “ID Cobrança” of the node “Set3”, will receive the field “ID Novo Cobrança” of the "Set3 ".

Hey @Guilherme_Hirsch,

I have read this a couple of times now and I am not 100% sure what you are after here, Looking at your screenshot you already have the value in Set3 from FunctionItem2…

Any chance you could make it a bit clearer for me?

I want to add the “ID Novo Cobrança” field in the items of the “FunctionItem2” node when the value of the “Cobrança” field (FunctionItem2) and the “ID Cobrança” field (Set3) match (are the same).
Thus, the new node will have the following fields:
“id”, “ID”, “Serviço”, “Quantidade”, “Valor”, “Cobrança” and “ID Novo Cobrança

@jon, was I clear in that last explanation?

Hey @Guilherme_Hirsch,

You was indeed, So I think the best option would be to use a function node to set the options you are after, I take it you have already tried the merge node and linking that up to both to see if it does the job?

1 Like

Exactly, I’ve already tried using these nodes. I’m going to think of something using the function node, I need to study the possibilities a little more.

Using the merge function (with append) and the function node, I believe I will succeed. When I get it, I’ll post it here for future reference.

1 Like

As promised, the solution was as follows: I used the “Merge” node to merge data from different sources. After that, I used the “Function” node and put the following logic:
Sem título

Any questions, I am available. Thank you so much, @jon !

1 Like