Connecting to Call Rail

Describe the problem/error/question

Hi,
I am trying to establish a connection to Call Rail and I’m not sure where to start.
When we were using Make, we’d have to first setup a connection to call rail with an API key and the account number.

And after that we generated the webhook, added that to call rail and we were good to go.

With n8n, do we need to establish a connection to call rail first, and then generate the webhook?

Thanks!

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @SaintPatrick,

I can’t see a node for Call Rail so it sounds like it will be a manual process, With n8n you can create a webhook by adding a webhook node to your workflow you can then use the url generated in anything that sends a message to a webhook.

Depending on how Call Rail works you may need to sign a request to verify it but I am not familiar with their API or service.

I figured it out. It’s just a basic webhook. :slight_smile: (and no API connection needed).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.