Connection issue

Hi there,

Got a weird issue where the server is fine but when adding a new workflow it says “connection lost”. After refreshing the page it does work fine again. Also getting connection lost when opening a workflow a lot of the time not always though :thinking:.

Edit: Another annoying thing that might ring a bell to someone.
When running a workflow you have to stop it to show the result in the UI.
But don’t stop it before it is actually ready, because that will not give the complete result of course.
No way of knowing it is actually ready though. And if it errors, you will have to check the executions. :thinking:

It will probably be an issue with Proxy or something like that. I do not manage this server myself, so it is a bit tricky to find the issue and debug.
Hope someone has seen this behavior before and can send me in the right direction for the server manager to check.

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 207.1
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): Postgres
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: own
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: Docker
1 Like

Same issues here!

Same issues in the 0.208.1

So I got it fixed after getting access to the server.
NGINX was installed outside docker and not sure how it was setup. Uninstalled that and configured it how I normally would, and it is working perfectly fine now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.