Course Level 2 - second Discord node does not send message

Course Level 2 - IF(false) route Discord node does not send message.

I have an intriguing issue where although everything runs smoothly, and have 5 green ticks on the discord node, and the node itself has the same credentials as the one from the IF(true) route , does not send message. However the one on the IF(true) route does send the message

n8n version: 1.29.1
docker

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

I did notice a small mistake in the scenario which was routed after if , instead of before, but this doesn’t make any difference in the issue with second route discord node not sending any data.

anyone?
I cannot find a solution by myself, it’s either some kind of bug or me being stupid. Some time ago I decided I will become 100% involved in n8n , and wanted to connect my work with this, but with such attitude from community it becomes not a stable ground for trusting fully a software.

Hey Kamil!

I checked the request and the reason it fails is that the unique ID is unknown. Reasons could be that you made a typo, or that you used the ID for the course Level 1 - you need to get new credentials for the Level 2 course.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Following your suggestions I did focus on ID, it turns out the reason for the message not appearing on Discord was no space between colon and the actual ID, which is surprising because this is not stated anywhere and webhook has no response so I could not see where to look for an issue.
Anyways , your suggestion helped me get there, thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.