Course Level 2, Workflow 1, Airtable Update issue

I have an issue with the Airtable node update, As you can see it iterates through the items but it updates the airtable using the same id (same record only)

Why? What do I have to do differently?

1 Like

Just for clarification:
I’ve got the the records from Airtable node, Operation Seach. If I keep id and createdTime and run the Airtable Update I do get an error response like above.

The mode Map Each Column Manually gives me a warning

1 Like

Hey @AiSQUIRE!

I’m just reviewing the Level 2 course this week, so this was a good moment for me to dive in. I re-created this exercise and it worked as expected (using the Map Each Column Manually mode):

I don’t know why it would show that error, perhaps it was a temporary issue with the API. Could you try again to see if it works now?

I have added my code below, perhaps that’ll help.

Hi @AiSQUIRE - did you manage to figure this out?

Hey bartv, thanks for your interest. Since I’ve did past the test I have never looked back.
But I have tested again, today. Same issue. My n8n cloud app is on version 1.27.2.

I face general issues with airtable nodes. I can’t choose base and table from list although my connection tested successfully.

Maybe it’s an issue with my access settings on the Airtable API side?

Anyway, I have tried updating my n8n cloud app. Doesn’t work. It forces me everytime to renew my session by login. But I guess that’s a topic for an new post …

Ah! I wonder if you have set up the required scopes for your Airtable credentials correctly?