CyberChef Node (Already Built for Nodejs) All in one tools +80 funactions all useful for n8n users

vqfXouTBid

It would help if there was a node for: CyberChef

My use case:

CyberChef is a web app for encryption, encoding, compression, and data analysis, often described as a “cyber Swiss Army knife.” Integrating CyberChef into n8n as a node would be highly beneficial for users who require complex data transformations without writing extensive code. This node could be used to:

• Perform data encoding and decoding in various formats (e.g., Base64, ASCII).
  • Apply data compression or decompression techniques.
  • Execute cryptographic operations such as encryption and decryption.
  • Convert data formats, for example, from binary to hex.
  • Complex parsing and extraction tasks using the vast range of operations available in CyberChef.

Such functionalities would be particularly useful for processing data in security operations, data analysis, and integration tasks where data often needs transformation before further processing or visualization.

Any resources to support this?

The CyberChef GitHub repository and its documentation provide a comprehensive overview of its capabilities, which can be leveraged to develop this node:

Are you willing to work on this?

As a proponent of this feature, I am willing to collaborate on initial discussions and requirements gathering but would need support from the community and possibly the n8n team to implement the node, given the technical complexities involved.

I strongly support the idea of integrating CyberChef into n8n.