Data Split based on the specific row value that is index

Hi Team,

Basically, I am working on the n8n to get the list of tags & hostnames from the index using http_request from the elasticsearch.

I am able to get the list as below screenshot :

I would like to separate the output of the table based on the tag[index that have renamed ] and send an email using table node in the n8n. But the values in the index are dynamic

Table abc-logs

table bdds-logs

Please help me on this

Thanks

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

@DilipChiru , here’s one of the solutions:

Explanation:

1. Summarize node splits the items per index
  2. Loop node is used to create a separate table for each index
  3. Aggregate node joins separate tables into a single output for your email

As a result, the HTTP table looks like this

That is, you have separate tables for each of the indices. You can customize its view further as needed.

Hi @ihortom ,

I am using the “Version 1.3.1” I am not able to see some the nodes like aggreate, and loop,

Please help me with the version 1.3.1

Thanks
DILIP BK

@DilipChiru , here’s the workflow with the very same logic but composed of the nodes from version 1.3.1.

Note, that all the new aggregation nodes are the replacement for the old Item Lists. I have renamed the instances of this node to reflect the correlated configuration.

Hi @ihortom ,

Thank you so much for the help. It works as required.
Need small changes for the table.

We have the Table name on the top for the index name , So can we remove the column index from the output ??

Please help me on this

Thanks
DILIP BK

Sure, here’s the revised workflow (the same nodes but with some adjusted configurations).

Result: