Duplicate google calendar event to different calendar

Describe the issue/error/question

Hello. I wanted to duplicate google calendar event to the new calendar i created in Gcalendar. I was able to trigger the event creation and pass the values to create event block. However when i pass start and end date/time, it doesn’t work as there are some weird characters.

What is the error message (if any)?

It creates the event but it can’t define the start and end time as those values from trigger are something like 2023-03-01T17:30:00+01:00 but the event creation block does accept something like 2023-02-27T18:20:43.000Z (as expression)

Please share the workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

It executed as succeeded but in fact it didn’t do what i expect it to do.

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.217.1
  • Database you’re using (default: Postgres):
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via [Docker]:

Hey @Pheggas, welcome to the community. I just tested your workflow and it seems like you’re referencing {{ $json.start}} when you should reference {{ $json.start.dateTime }} in the start. The Google calendar trigger returns a date object containing the datetime + the timezone. The node afterwards only expects the datetime. See my example below:

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Yup, i just realize it moments before I read your reply. Thank you so much. I will try it as soon as I get home!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.