I wonder if there is a way to schedule the execution of a workflow dynamically
- The time is defined at run-time so we can’t use “Cron” because it doesn’t accept any inputs
- I know that it is possible to use an external task scheduler with “Webhook” but it would be if we can achieve it with n8n alone
Welcome to the n8n community
Something like this?
- Cron will Run every x minutes.
- Function node generates a random number between 1 to 20
- The returned value is set as Wait of X minutes
- Then rest of the Workflow will be executed
Try this workflow
Thanks @mcnaveen for your reply
That is what I was looking for
P.S: Please mark the answer as a Solution. It may help others in future