Empty schedule node, bug?

Is this normal to not have trigger rules ? I’m running on docker desktop, Mac os Ventura (intel)

Edit: it works on Firefox, but not on Safari. nevermind

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hi @Holymix_Stormwind, welcome to the community though I am very sorry for the trouble. I don’t have a Mac myself so can’t test Safari first hand, but I’ll make sure to add this to our bug tracker for a closer look. Can you confirm which versions of n8n and Safari you are using?

Glad to hear it’s working in Firefox for you :slight_smile:

Hey @Holymix_Stormwind,

I have just taken a quick look and I have not been able to reproduce this in Safari.

Can you share the version of n8n you are running and if you have any extensions in Safari running?

Ok i just checked i wasn’t able to reproduce it unfortunately, i tried many ways.

I use Adguard for safari and Keepa amazon price tracker.

I was running the service with Cloudron, on a HP Deskmini g700. Maybe they fixed something in an update.

• n8n version: Version 1.20.0
  • **Running n8n via:**Cloudron (Ubuntu)
  • Operating system: Ventura 13.6.3

Hey @Holymix_Stormwind,

That is possible, What I will do for now is mark the internal ticket as closed and if you see it again let us know and we can investigate further.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.