Error 400 tryng to get many tasks using Asana Node

Im getting the error 400 tryng to use the “Get Many” operator on Asana Node

Message error: ERROR: Bad request - please check your parameters 400 - {“errors”:[{“message”:“Must specify exactly one of project, tag, section, user task list, or assignee + workspace”,“help”:“For more information on API status codes and how to handle them, read the docs on errors: Errors”}]} - Must specify exactly one of project, tag, section, user task list, or assignee + workspace

I’ve already tried filling in all the fields suggested in the error (check the print screen), but even with all the fields filled in I get the same error.

Please share your workflow

I appreciate any help!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hi @Karen_Natally, welcome to the community!

I see in your example that you have filled in all of the fields, but in Asana’s API documentation they recommend starting by just using assignee and workspace.

Have you already tried that approach? Or are you trying to get all tasks from a specific project?

Here’s another thread that could be helpful: Error while get all task from the specified project - Developers & API - Asana Forum

Happy building!

Hi @Ludwig , thanks for your answer!

I tried with these parameters and received another Bad Request Error

Am I missing something? :confused:

Thanks!