Error Airtable Trigger (course exercise) - RESOLVED

I’m trying to work through the n8n intro course and keep getting stuck on appending data retrieved from HackerNews to my AirTable. I had this same course working several weeks ago and restarted to pick it back up.

I’ve looked through these forums trying to find a similar issue somebody’s had, which I haven’t so that makes me think I’m doing something wrong somewhere.

##ERROR: Your request is invalid or could not be processed by the service

Unknown field name: “0”##

#The Cause message
{

“message”: “422 - {“error”:{“type”:“UNKNOWN_FIELD_NAME”,“message”:“Unknown field name: "0"”}}”,

“name”: “Error”,

“stack”: “Error: Request failed with status code 422 at createError (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:16:15) at settle (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/settle.js:17:12) at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/adapters/http.js:269:11) at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:525:35) at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1358:12) at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)”

}

#The node stack message:#

NodeApiError: Your request is invalid or could not be processed by the service
    at Object.apiRequest (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Airtable/GenericFunctions.js:28:15)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at async Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Airtable/Airtable.node.js:461:40)
    at async Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/src/Workflow.js:594:28)
    at async /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/WorkflowExecute.js:537:49

I figured it out, as expected I had missed one step in the previous process to ‘split into items’ the returned http GET.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @JaySmith502, and thanks so much for confirming the solution :slight_smile: