I am getting an error (see below) from the
Set node. If I read correctly, it says it needs data from another node (
aggregateTravelParty). But this node is not anyhow connected to this
There are some weird symptoms:
- The whole workflow works if only one item is in the node preceding (
- If I remove the third string in the
setnode – the key is
fldUL66oGkNJ082c1, the error moves to the
Filternode (the error message remains the same).
I really don’t have any idea what to do or test – or just where to start with debugging.
Thanks for any comments.
ERROR: Can’t get data for expression under ‘Values to Set > String’ field To fetch the data from other nodes that this expression needs, more information is needed from the node ‘aggregateTravelParty’
I will share it in another comment as I reach the character limit… UPDATE: needed to share it in a gist: n8n-error-set-node-230617 · GitHub
- n8n version: present in both the lastest and the next
- Database (default: SQLite): default
- n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): main
- Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker
- Operating system: MacOS