'ERROR: Could not get parameter "title"!' when trying to create Notion Database Page

I’m trying to create a database page in Notion and getting an error related to the title parameter. Don’t think I’ve had this issue in other workflows.

Describe the problem/error/question

What is the error message (if any)?

Error: Could not get parameter "title"!
    at getNodeParameter (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/NodeExecuteFunctions.js:1282:15)
    at Object.getNodeParameter (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/NodeExecuteFunctions.js:1508:24)
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Notion/v2/NotionV2.node.js:313:40)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/Workflow.js:652:28)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:596:53

Please share your workflow

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.231.2
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Self-hosted

I think I figured it out. I think it’s a bug.

After changing the node parameters I think the “Title” field disappears. Here’s what it looks like when the node is freshly added:

Here’s what my node looks like after changing some params:

Hi there @smellsworth - sorry to hear you’re having trouble with this!

I’m not able to replicate this on 0.231.2 at the moment - I created a new page and tried to add as many parameters to send as I could over in properties, and it worked just fine:

Are you able to provide any further troubleshooting steps to test this out?

1 Like

I’m getting a similar issue when trying to get pages from a database

Error: Could not get parameter "filterType"!
    at getNodeParameter (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/NodeExecuteFunctions.js:1282:15)
    at Object.getNodeParameter (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/NodeExecuteFunctions.js:1508:24)
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Notion/v2/NotionV2.node.js:377:45)
    at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/Workflow.js:652:51)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:596:68
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

@joeyfenny I think this might be fixed in todays 0.235.0 release

Thanks for the reply. Once I figured out the issue I moved on because it works to just add a new node so I didn’t do any replicating. I haven’t had any issues since.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.