ERROR: Custom Values must be a valid JSON

Describe the issue/error/question

I’m trying to run an automations where i have to change a column value on monday.com, and i am having some trouble

What is the error message (if any)?

the following error occurs when i use the expression transformed to string: {{ JSON.stringify($node["ActiveCampaign"].json["contact"]["email"]) }}

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'change_column_value')
    at Object.execute (C:\Users\lucas\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\n8n-nodes-base\dist\nodes\MondayCom\MondayCom.node.js:454:58)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at async Workflow.runNode (C:\Users\lucas\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\n8n-workflow\dist\src\Workflow.js:594:28)
    at async C:\Users\lucas\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\n8n-core\dist\src\WorkflowExecute.js:537:49

and without the string: {{$node["ActiveCampaign"].json["contact"]["email"]}}   its

NodeOperationError: Custom Values must be a valid JSON
    at Object.execute (C:\Users\lucas\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\n8n-nodes-base\dist\nodes\MondayCom\MondayCom.node.js:450:35)
    at Workflow.runNode (C:\Users\lucas\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\n8n-workflow\dist\src\Workflow.js:594:51)
    at C:\Users\lucas\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\n8n-core\dist\src\WorkflowExecute.js:537:64

Please share the workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

i simply want to change a column on the item with the email

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite):
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]:

Running on desktop app, downloaded this week

Hi @Lucas_Silvano, welcome to the community! I am sorry to hear you’re having trouble here.

Unfortunately I am not a regular Monday.com user, so don’t quite know what kind of data structure this service requires.

Can you narrow down the problem a little bit? How does the JSON data look like you’re sending to your Monday.com node performing the update? What data type would the column e_mail in your Monday.com table?

You might also want to check out the existing posts about this topic, could it be that you simply need to adjust your data structure as described in this existing thread?