Error in NocoDB node: Could not get parameter "downloadFieldNames"!

I’ve made a copy of an old functioning flow and the new copy is creating errors that I’m not seeing on the old flow. Specifically, the NocoDB node is giving me an error of Could not get parameter “downloadFieldNames” on a Get Many request. There’s nothing in the node with that parameter. We’re on an older version of NocoDB but the node is set to versions before v0.90.0.

NocoDB version: v0.84.15
n8n version: 0.231.2

Hi @Molly_Katolas - this was an interesting one to dig into!

It looks like you might have some older settings in that node that are causing an error - when I opened up the node in my editor, I removed a few options and suddenly the node is working fine :sweat_smile: Here’s the node that’s working:

Perhaps you can give this a go and tell me if it works for you?

1 Like

Pure magic. It’s functioning with that node now, thank you! I don’t see any settings changed from the UI - what’s different?

It looks like there may have been some corrupted JSON from what you copied in the fields option.

The copied version you provided:

"meta": {
    "instanceId": "5075db765cec2926eec6cbc28d1afff2f7e79cbcf995f9b290e7d1ff27036e3f"
  },
  "nodes": [
    {
      "parameters": {
        "operation": "getAll",
        "projectId": "one_zendesk_4bdy",
        "table": "tickets",
        "downloadAttachments": "false",
        "options": {
          "fields": [],
          "where": "=({{$node[\"Unify Request Globals\"].json[\"sourcePrefix\"]}}_ticket_id,eq,{{ $node[\"Webhook call from BWI Zendesk\"].json.body.ticketId }})~and(environment,eq,{{$node[\"Unify Request Globals\"].json[\"sourceEnvironment\"]}})"
        }
      },
      "name": "Search for a Ticket Reference",
      "type": "n8n-nodes-base.nocoDb",
      "position": [
      ],
      "typeVersion": 1,
      "alwaysOutputData": true,
      "id": "7bf4557c-5e74-419b-8fc8-60089fb01f00",
      "credentials": {}
    }
  ],
  "connections": {}
}

And my edit was taking out lines 11-16 that specified some additional options, like this:

{
  "meta": {
    "instanceId": "5075db765cec2926eec6cbc28d1afff2f7e79cbcf995f9b290e7d1ff27036e3f"
  },
  "nodes": [
    {
      "parameters": {
        "operation": "getAll",
        "projectId": "one_zendesk_4bdy",
        "table": "tickets",
      },
      "name": "Search for a Ticket Reference",
      "type": "n8n-nodes-base.nocoDb",
      "position": [
      ],
      "typeVersion": 1,
      "alwaysOutputData": true,
      "id": "7bf4557c-5e74-419b-8fc8-60089fb01f00",
      "credentials": {}
    }
  ],
  "connections": {}
}```

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.