Error log arriving in postgres

i am getting the following error in postgres log

it’s normal?

## Share the output returned by the last node
<!-- If you need help with data transformations, please also share your expected output. -->

## Information on your n8n setup
- **n8n version:** 1.1.1
- **Database (default: SQLite):** postgres
- **n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):**
- **Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):** Docker
- **Operating system:** debian 11

Hi @admdiegolima :wave: This should have been fixed with 0.223 (refactor: Upsert workflow statistics to suppress unnecessary error messages by krynble · Pull Request #5863 · n8n-io/n8n · GitHub ) but is unfortunately back again - I’ll add your instance of this happening to the issue that @MutedJam created earlier for our developers to take another look into this one.

While I know errors are incredibly annoying to have in your logs, this shouldn’t cause you issues if you haven’t been running into any errors :crossed_fingers:

I’ll be back with you as soon as I have an update!

1 Like

I discovered the error because my cpu was at 300% usage, with a tip from friends I deleted all the lines from the workflow_statistics table, then the system was created again and the cpu usage dropped to 0.5%, but the error continues in the log

1 Like

Ah, thanks for clarifying @admdiegolima :+1: I’m glad you’ve gotten your CPU usage down, that was a helpful tip from a friend! In terms of the logging errors, they’ll persist until the engineering team takes a crack at this I’m afraid :bowing_man:

New version [email protected] got released which includes the GitHub PR 7824.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.