ERROR: Node has no access to credential

Describe the problem/error/question

When I manually execute a schedule workflow it runs just fast, but the scheduled executions run into a problem.

What is the error message (if any)?

Bildschirmfoto 2024-01-24 um 09.38.31

Please recreate the credential or ask its owner to share it with you.

Please share your workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

Please recreate the credential or ask its owner to share it with you.

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 1.16.0
  • Database (default: SQLite): PostgreSQL
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): no idea
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker (AWS ECS)

Just upgraded to 1.24.1 - sadly still the same behaviour but now not at the last node, but the first jira node:

Hi @itsmichaelk :wave: Thanks for updating first and seeing if that fixed the issue!

I just tested there on 1.24.1 both with a manual execution and a scheduled one, and didn’t have any trouble creating an issue for either :thinking: Could you try re-creating your credential and re-linking your account, and seeing if that helps? It’s worked in the past for other nodes! But this would lead to it being possibly a credential error if I can’t reproduce :thinking:

Hey @EmeraldHerald
I tested this but I still get this error. I completely got rid off the credentials and re-set them, I deleted the node and added it again, …

Hi @itsmichaelk :wave: I’m still not able to get this to fail… do you happen to have multiple users in your n8n instance, by chance?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.