Error: nodeSuccessError is not iterable

Hello,

I am getting a weird error on on all workflows where I have the “Split in Batches” Node. The workflow is normally executed to the last step successfully, but the error at the end puts the execution in “error” state so my error handler gets triggered every time.

All the data, steps etc. get executed and transferred. It starting happening about 4 days ago, that means from the latest update I think.

Thank you all for help :innocent:

Describe the issue/error/question

Screenshot here

Tried with or without the “IF” node - no changes.

What is the error message (if any)?

nodeSuccessData is not iterable

Please share the workflow

New workflow from Template > Backup your workflows to GitHub

Share the output returned by the last node

Success, data transferred as without any error along the way.

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: latest
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): default
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: default
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: Docker
  • Running on: Ubuntu 20.04.4 fully updated as of now

Hi @pbrambi, thanks so much for reporting this and please accept my sincere apologies for the trouble this causes. We’ll look into this and get back to you as soon as possible.

1 Like

Wow! Thank you very much for the super fast and appreciating reply :blush: :tada:

1 Like

No problem, this seems quite bad tbh! We do have a company event today so it might take a bit before an engineer can look at this.

In the meantime you might want to downgrade back to 0.179.0 to avoid running into this problem :frowning:

1 Like

I fully understand, company events are the best parties! :smiley:

The workflow gets executed successfully with all the steps and data - it just gets this error and the end and triggers the “Error Handler” and categorises the workflow as with an “Error”. But the functionality of the nodes/workflow is untouched and passes normally.

So it’s not a critical bug in need of a fix immediately. Just more of a “what on earth did I do wrong?” kind of thing :rofl:

2 Likes

Version 0.181.2 should now be available and has a fix for this issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updating right now and thank you very much! :tada:

1 Like

Oh my god, I thought I was getting crazy, ALL my workflows broken because of this , thanks for the fix, upgrading !!

1 Like