Error: The workflow has issues and can for that reason not be executed. Please fix them first

Describe the problem/error/question

Hello,

My workflow is not working.

I would like to know how to debug it because I just have a very generic error.

My workflow works fine in test mode with a webhook in particular, but when I switch it to “active”, I get this error.

Can you help me?

What is the error message (if any)?

Error: The workflow has issues and can for that reason not be executed. Please fix them first.

Please share your workflow

Simply webhook node + HTTP

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: Version 0.233.1
  • Database (default: SQLite): Postgres
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker
  • Operating system: Linux

Hi @Nelekt, I am sorry you are having trouble.

Did you by any chance copy the webhook node from another workflow? If so, I suspect its ID might already exist elsewhere in your n8n instance. Can you try deleting the webhook node and add a new one from scratch? That should create a new ID, hopefully solving the problem.

1 Like

I have tested and that not resolve the problem.

I’ve got 45 workflows I think hit the n8n limit.

It doesn’t seem possible to do more workflows.

I used an old workflow and put my nodes in it and it works.

Now I occasionally get a memory error a notification with the link on this page show: Memory-related errors | n8n Docs

N8N is running on a docker, how can I increase the memory of the container?

So the memory problem sounds different from your original error. I’d first take a look at the server logs here. When spotting messages such as JavaScript heap out of memory you would want to give more memory to the old memory section of the JS engine as suggested on the page you have linked.

When testing this it’s also worth keeping an eye on the docker stats output to verify how much memory a container has available and uses at a given time.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.