Error: webhook path and method [POST] already exist

Problem
There was a problem and the workflow could not be activated:
The webhook path [fbc762df-4999-40cb-9c40-664cffc6e8dd/webhook] and method [POST] already exist.

I also get this error:

Problem running workflow

There was a problem running the workflow:
Cannot read property ‘push’ of undefined

How do I fix this?

It normally displays that error message if another workflow with the same path already exists. Is that not the case here?

How is the Cannot read property ‘push’ of undefined problem related to the first one?
Unless you provide more information it is sadly impossible to help you with this problem.
So we would need to know on what node does it happen? What workflow are you running? What is the full error message? What version of n8n are you running?

Thanks @jan!
Here are answers to your questions:

It normally displays that error message if another workflow with the same path already exists. Is that not the case here?

Not that I can see.
When I look at all of my workflows, I don’t see any with identical names:

Is there a way to tell, other than to examine the names of the workflows?

The error appears on the same workflow.

Here is a screenshot:

Here is a screenshot:

I am running the self-installed version. I don’t see a version number.

Thank you for all of your help, Jan! I hope I can provide you with information you need to resolve this.
-Josh

Thanks a lot. Now I would just need the version. You can find it if you click on “About n8n” in the “Help” menu on the left side. In the then appearing window it should display it for you.

Hi @jan,
I am using version 0.93.0.
Thanks!
Josh

Hi @jan. I also got this error message:

Preformatted textThe webhook path [77b3afad-5fdc-4884-9b24-5e177ae0cb25/webhook] and method [POST] already exist.*

Problem

I am running a self-hosted install of version 0.95.1

But looking at your previous message again with the screenshot, are you sure that the workflow with the name “Move Accepted ClickUp Tasks” is not the problem? Can you please deactivate all workflows and then try to activate that workflow again.

Thanks @jan! That worked. Is there a way to see which workflow caused the problem, besides manually activating and deactivating each workflow?